We aim to recruit more Editorial Board members to the new journal of Climate Economics and Finance (CEF). Below attached is the link of CEF's scope: Aims and scope
Responsibilities of Editorial Board Members
- Engage in contributing ideas or suggestions on journal policy and scope;
- Encourage to submit or recommend high-quality manuscripts for publication in CEF;
- Review assigned manuscripts and make editorial decisions within the stipulated schedule;
- Improve international visibility and influence of CEF.
Please be free to contact us if you are willing to join us with the following requrements:
1. Send your e-CV to official emial: email@example.com;
2. Introduce your educatioal background and research interests;
3. The potential member should publish several peer-reviewed journals in the past one year;
4. Send one passport-sized photo.
* Please note that every EBM must hold a PhD degree.
Climate Economics and Finance Editorial Office